Feeling up Toronto, one limb at a time.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grope TO: An introduction

Greetings all who stumble upon this blog. Here's a hook for those of you who automatically assume we're nothing special.

I hate to brag, but we are special. We're a thorough compendium of everything awesome about the art, music, fashion, and culture within our city, seen through the eyes of post-secondary students, those who wish they were, and those who have a particular fondness for them. We're also a collection of musings, rants, raves, and special little tidbits of advice for the student in you who asks; where am I going with my life? What can I do about this crushing stress in my gut (aside from "drink more", that is)? Where can I find four-dollar Thai food at 2 AM?

Know what we know, and grope what we grope. Feel out our city.

No comments:

Post a Comment